Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Idea #1 (Because this is still the best)

Ok, I'm sticking to my guns here. I REALLY want to do that "pitch a Shakespeare movie" idea. It would just be great!!!!!!!!!!

Costumes
Music
Story board
Casting

I think with all the variety in the class we could pull of something REALLY cool...Plus, It would be so much more creative than just a short film. I think I've made one too many cheap-and-not-enough-time-and-effort-student-made-films in my life time...I say we try to avoid that one...Anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I have a few questions about how we want to do this. I have noticed that Shakespeare most of his plays in either Italy or England, at least that is what most of the characters' names imply. Where do we want to set our play? Do we want it to be more of a tragedy or a comedy? If we could figure these things out, it would be a lot easier to start working on a story and developing some characters.

    ReplyDelete