Tuesday, January 17, 2012

King Henry...the Fifth

Movie night. Awesome. It doesn't help that Henry was also the actor who does Lockhart on Harry Potter. Or that Fluellen was also the acter who is Bilbo Baggins in LOTR. I couldn't take either of them seriously.

But other than that...surprisingly a good movie. I was actually into it. They did a nice job portraying the people as real people. I felt the emotion of Henry being betrayed. Here's the clip:

Mostly starting at 3:12.......but the good stuff is from    5:26-5:48  and   6:00-7:15

Henry's character is really interesting. I love how the betrayers actually condemn themselves. Shakespeare makes him look like a genius. I'm excited to read the play and learn more about him...cuz the ending was SUPER surprising. Happy reading to all you cramming for Wednesday's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment