Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OH! I forgot:

Here are some things I found in relation to my previous post:

According to the English Phrase Finder: Shakespeare COINED the phrase "love is blind." Cool. I never knew. Supposedly, it appears in Two Gentlemen of Verona and Henry V as well. Three points for Team Shakespeare.
Also, this quote was included on that cite:
Modern-day research supports the view that the blindness of love is not just a figurative matter. A research study in 2004 by University College London found that feelings of love suppressed the activity of the areas of the brain that control critical thought.


HEH HEH! Psych Experiments for the win! Except I feel like that kind of goes AGAINST my previously posted portrayal. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .hhmmm. . . . . . . .oh well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment